Host Family FAQs
2021-22 School Year
Here are the most frequently asked questions about being a host family for a Harvey international student:
- How long are students in the U.S.?
- Can the students speak English?
- What are the basic responsibilities of host families?
- What services are provided to host families?
- What is the stipend intended to cover?
- Is the stipend taxable income?
- Which weekends and holidays are host families responsible for?
- Are host families responsible for the student during winter or spring break?
- Are there special rules for international students?
For additional questions, please contact: