Please provide your username and password to log in:
Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address. Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
Your login is required for the following sensitive and/or private items:
Nurse & Health Information
- Business Office
- Calendar At A Glance
- Daily Class Schedule
- Dress Code
- Five-Day Boarding
- International Hosting
- Parent Association
- Student Handbooks
Follett Virtual Bookstore
The Harvey School has chosen Follett Virtual Bookstores as our official source of textbooks. Follett works with our teachers and staff to source and stock the books our students need for class.
Follett offers many book options, based on availability. Cost-effective solutions include used [and rental] books where available. In some cases, digital books are also an option based on the title and how they are used in class. To drive down costs further, at the end of the year Follett buys back books that can be used again. You are also able to sell back a book on the bookstore website anytime, but books often have the most value towards the end of the school year when demand is known.
You can shop on our school’s website, www.harveyschool.bkstr.com. The site guides you to the books you need, and ordering instructions are available on the site. Books are shipped from Follett’s central warehouse right to your doorstep saving the school the expense of holding inventory. If you prefer, you can call 877-827-2665 to ask a question or have a Follett representative help find a book.
The Harvey School community believes that the dress code supports the educational environment. Dress should be appropriate for a school setting, more formal and conservative than what is appropriate attire at home, the gym, a party, or a sports event.
Neat, modest attire fosters an atmosphere of respect for learning and for the Harvey community. The standards of the Harvey Dress Code, which we ask all families to support, are as follows:
- All clothing must be clean, in good repair, and free of frays, rips, and stains.
- Clothing may not be revealing. All shirts must have an appropriate neckline, complete midriff and back coverage, and sleeves. Skirts, shorts, and dresses must be appropriate for our school setting. Sheer garments and clothing with cut-outs are not permitted.
- Clothing may not promote and/or endorse alcohol, tobacco, or drugs and/or encourage illegal or violent activities.
- Casual t-shirts/undershirts, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Graphic t-shirts and sweatshirts are not permitted.
- Upper body Harvey spirit wear and sports jerseys are acceptable; these garments must be worn over a sleeved shirt and conform to all dress code expectations.
- Students may wear khaki, corduroy, twill, canvas, linen, and non-blue denim pants.
- Hats and hoods may only be worn outdoors.
If a student is told by any teacher, staff member, or administrator that their clothing is not in dress code, they must report to Shea Cottage immediately, where they will change into dress code or wait until a parent brings appropriate clothing. Repeated acts of noncompliance will result in disciplinary action.
We Need Your Participation!
What makes Harvey such a special school, in addition to the incredible dedication of our faculty and staff, is the commitment of parent volunteers. The Harvey PA runs on volunteer power, and we sincerely hope you will consider lending your support during the year. Every hour of support is greatly appreciated, so please let us know if you can volunteer your time for a committee or simply help out in a pinch.
Contact PA President Lydia Hellinger with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All school buses arrive at Harvey between 7:40 a.m. and 8 a.m., in time for the start of the school day. Buses return to Harvey in time for dismissal at 4:45 p.m.
School District Bussing
NYS Law requires that written notice requesting transportation for non-public school students must be on file with your Board of Education by April 1 of the current school year.
Please click on the name of your school district to access the Transportation Request Form.
P.O. Box 180 - Fox Lane Campus, Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 241-6001 - Main (914) 244-3475 - Fax
40 Farm To Market Road, Brewster, NY 10509
(845) 279-4700 - Main (845) 279-3458 - Fax
45 Ingham Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
(914) 941-8880, ext. 309 - Main (914) 941-2565 - Fax
11 Tripp Lane, Armonk, NY 10506
(914) 273-4245 - Main
Business Office, Attn: Pam Tole
(914) 238-7212 - Main (914) 238-7231 - Fax
10 Gerstein Street, Croton-On-Hudson, NY 10520
(914) 271-4713 - District Office
(914) 271-4512 - Transportation Office
61 Trolley Road, Montrose, NY 10548
PO Box 387, Katonah, NY 10536
(914) 763-7231 - Main (914) 763-5846 - Fax
3100 East Main Street, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
(914) 528-4445 - Main (914) 528-1839 - Fax
Office of Central Registration
112 Lakeview Drive, Mahopac, NY 10541
(845) 628-3331, ext 35 - Main (845) 628-3034 - Fax
230 June Road, North Salem, NY 10560
(914) 669-5414, option 9 - Main (914) 669-5423 - Fax
190 Croton Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
Attn: Assistant Superintendent of Business
60 Romer Avenue, Pleasantville, NY 10570
(914) 741-1400, ext: 10521 - Main (914) 741-1499 - Fax
P.O. Box 620, Lincolndale, NY 10540
(914) 277-3180 - Main
Transportation Office, Attn: Patti Sauber
2729 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914) 243-8016 - Main