Summer Session: Monday, June 25 through Friday, August 10
Click here for current course offerings.
eHarvey is the only online school with over 100 years of educational experience with teaching children of varying abilities and learning styles. Our state-of-the-art technology allows high school students to attend school from any location with a computer and an Internet connection.
This is no modern day correspondence course using email as the mode of communication. Unlike other Web-based learning, eHarvey provides a blended solution of self-paced online courseware combined with real-time interactive instruction from an experienced instructor. Students have the opportunity to enter a virtual classroom where they interact with teachers and other students. There, teachers answer questions and reinforce concepts studied independently during the week.
eHarvey Summer Session is guided learning with an experienced teacher using a nationally-recognized online curriculum and a fully-interactive virtual classroom...
- 7 week intensive coverage of all major topics in the course and earn full credit by the end of the summer
- 2 to 4 hours per week of real-time online interaction with instructor & classmates
- 24-hour turn around time on questions
- Flexible and independent schedule
Learn more about eHarvey
eHarvey is IDEAL for:
- Students who want to get ahead
- Families with summer travel plans
- Students who need to repeat a class
- Home-schooled children
- Students with learning challenges
- Students with extended absences from school
Click here for current program fees.
Harvey Students, click here to register.
Non-Harvey Students, click here to register.
* All Harvey students must obtain an approval code (from Mrs. Visintainer, Mrs. Mahony or Mr. Lazzaro) to register for a regular session course.
Contact Ms. Michelle Christie with any questions.