Welcome Harvey Alumni!
The Harvey Alumni Association is open to anyone who was a student or a teacher at The Harvey School. We welcome everyone to come back to the school, reconnect with former classmates and teachers, and get to know new Harvey faculty and staff.
The Alumni Association is presided over by its president, Dan Chapman ’73, and an Executive Steering Committee, which meets four times a year and proposes the activities for the upcoming year. Class and reunion agents serve as the main conduits of information between the classes and the school, provide updates for the publications and help organize special activities for the classes.
Typical alumni activities include:
- New York City reception
- Homecoming - sports day
- Alumni hockey scrimmage
- Alumni versus faculty basketball game
- Golf outing
- Young alumni returning to meet with junior and senior classes
- Hall of Fame nominations and inductions
- Class reunions, celebrating the classes ending in 5-year intervals from the current date
- Regional receptions – receptions have been held in various cities in Florida and California. Other cities may be added.
We always need volunteers to help keep our events running smoothly. You can volunteer in many ways:
- Class Agent – gather information about classmates; provide communication between class and school
- Reunion Agent – help plan class activities for a reunion
- Guest speaker/teach a class – help Harvey students understand your business or special interest
- Mentor – help a Harvey student as he/she explores the world after Harvey
- Contributing writer – provide an article for the Harvey Magazine, published twice a year
- Executive Council Member – help the Steering Committee plan alumni events
We want to hear from you!
Contact the Alumni Office!
Phone: 914-232-3161 x123