A Complete Curriculum for Secondary School and Beyond...
eHarvey offers a wide variety of courses covering all core subject areas and many electives as well. Many of the courses are delivered as foundation courses, which are recommended for students in transition from middle school to high school. Many AP courses are available as well, making the academic options flexible enough to cater to a specific student's needs.
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Michelle Christie at email@example.com.
Here is a list of popular courses offered in each category:
* indicates 1/2 credit course
- Introductory Algebra
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Fundamental Math
- Financial Literacy*
- Mathematics of Personal Finance
- Probability & Statistics*
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11
- English 12
- Creative Writing*
- Media Literacy*
- Reading Skills & Strategies
- Writing Skills & Strategies
- Earth Science
- Environmental Science
- Physical Science
- Geography & World Cultures*
- World History
- U.S. History
- U.S. Government & Politics*
- U.S. & Global Economics*
- Multicultural Studies*
- Art Appreciation*
- Music Appreciation
- College & Career Preparation I*
- College & Career Preparation II*
…and New Courses in Career and Technical Education
- Introduction to Health Science*
- Intermediate Health Science*
- Principles of Health Science
- Accounting I
- Business Applications*
- Computer Applications*
- Information Technology Applications*
- Introduction to Business & Technology
- Principles of Information Technology
- Introduction to Business & Marketing*
- Intermediate Business & Marketing*
- Principles of Business, Marketing & Finance
- Legal Environment of Business
- Human Resources Principles
eHarvey uses digital course content provided by Apex Learning. For a complete course listing, you can download their course catalog, by clicking here or visiting their course page on their website.
Click here for current program fees.
Harvey Students, click here to register.
Non-Harvey Students, click here to register.
* All Harvey students must obtain an approval code to register for a regular session course.