The centennial week end kicked off with the dedication of the new tennis center, named after alumnus John G. Davis, Harvey class of 1950, whose generous bequest provided initial funds for the courts.Following the dedication, a reception followed in the headmaster's backyard.
New hall of fame members were inducted, adding current teachers Dianne Mahony and Phil Lazzaro, as well as alumni Dick Ahlborn '55 and Sandy Close '65 More than 40 current hall of fame members were recognized and helped welcome the new inductees. Then reunion classes were recognized.
Saturday brought hundreds of alumni back to celebrate in many ways. Following homecoming games, the Rose Baldwin Reading Center was dedicated, with remarks by son Howard Baldwin '56, Jock Burbank '56 and Frank Perrine (read by Dick Ahlborn).
Then the celebrations commenced with food and drinks, an alumni band, current students and alumni singing, and the launch of a new centennial video. Many former faculty returned, adding to the excitement.