Ways to Give
Parents, past parents, alumni, faculty, and grandparents can demonstrate their commitment to The Harvey School with contributions of many kinds.
Many hands make light work...
Donating your time enables us to extend our reach well beyond our faculty and staff and to plan community building activities like Homecoming & Alumni Reunion, monthly Faculty/Staff Appreciation Breakfasts, the Holiday Luncheon, Athletic and Arts Boosters, and of course the annual Parent Association Benefit that is our largest fundraiser and community-builder each year. Volunteering to make calls on behalf of the Development Office is the ultimate donation of time and while scary for some, pays off dividends for our teachers and students.
If you choose to make a philanthropic gift, it can take many forms:
- Cash is the simplest way to give and goes to work immediately for students and teachers.
- Checks and credit cards are the most common ways to give and can be done online.
- Appreciated securities enable donors to take a tax deduction on the full value of the gift and avoid capital gains on the transfer. In many instances, the real costs are far less than writing a check. Click HERE for stock wiring instructions. Don't forget to email the completed form back to email@example.com so we can credit your gift appropriately.
- Matching gift contributions from employers total nearly $60,000 each year. Please determine whether your employer or your spouse's employer has such a program. If so, donors will be credited with the total combined gift in Harvey's Annual Report.
- You may even use Venmo @harveyschool.
- If you have something you would like to donate to The Harvey School, email Susie Danziger at firstname.lastname@example.org.