It Takes a Community.
Every year, the Annual Fund drive raises funds to support daily operations and help balance the budget. These funds make it possible for The Harvey School to attract and retain an outstanding faculty, support the academic program, provide tuition assistance to some of our families, and much more.
The Annual Fund represents approximately 7% of the overall operating budget and adds value to the Harvey education with both tangible and intangible benefits to our students in these important ways:
- Defray the cost of each student's tuition and expenses.
- Offer small classes where each student is known, appreciated, and encouraged.
- Underwrite budgets for student clubs, special projects and organizations.
- Fund student research initiatives, new classroom equipment, and technology.
- Attract and retain a passionate and talented faculty.
- Enhance programs in the Arts and Athletics.
- Improve and maintain our facility.
- Provide financial solvency to respond quickly to the school's evolving needs.
Participating at any level is a vote of confidence in the Harvey mission, faculty, and administration. There is no better way to show your gratitude and loyalty to Harvey than with a gift to The Annual Fund. Our hope is that you will participate as generously as possible for you.
Leadership Donors: A minimum Leadership Gift to the Annual Fund reflects the $3,000 gap per student.
1916 Founders Club ($25,000+)
Head of School's Club ($15,000+)
Herbert S. Carter Society ($10,000+)
Neperan/Pocantico Society ($5,000+)
Leadership Circle ($3,000+)
Cavalier Cabinet ($1,000+)
Century Club ($100+)
Contributor (Under $100)
Do you have questions?
Contact Ellen at email@example.com.