Read Story about Japanese New Year's Cards
The Harvey Parent Association Presents
What Parents Should Know About Vaping
Presented by the American Lung Association
Tuesday, January 14
7 p.m. in The Walker Center for the Arts
If You Don't Protect Your Kids from Vaping, Who Will?
Join us for an important discussion with the American Lung Association about what parents should know about vaping. According to the American Lung Association, "over 5,700 kids start vaping every day. Misconceptions, peer pressure, and marketing tactics all contribute to the staggering rise. Vapes. Vape pens. E-cigarettes. JUUL. There's really no difference between any of these. And they're all dangerous."
The American Lung Association agrees that e-cigarette use among youth has reached epidemic levels.
- the signs your child might already be vaping
- the basics and the lingo kids use
- tips for a healthy discussion with your child
- how the American Lung Association is working to help protect children
- what you can do to protect your child
The Walker Center for the Arts at The Harvey School
260 Jay Street, Katonah, NY 10536
The best nights out are at Harvey Presents.