Read Story about Honors Bio Students Study Goats on Campus in Ecology Unit
Our purpose is to prepare and inspire students to become independent, adventurous thinkers and engaged, compassionate citizens in courageous pursuit of knowledge and truth.
Passion for learning
- We value each student's individuality.
- We foster the creativity and imagination of our students to best prepare them for a changing world.
- We seek to infuse joy in learning and in life.
- We empathize with individual differences and treat each other with dignity and appreciation.
- We keep our word; we are truthful, clear, and forthcoming at all times.
- We hold ourselves accountable to one another, our school, and our community.
- We strive to live by a clear, moral compass.
- We inspire students to take on challenges and to discover and develop their strengths.
- We value a strong work ethic, perseverance in the face of adversity, and commitment to problem-solving.
- We strive for continuous improvement in pursuit of achieving our best.