The Harvey School provides a college-preparatory program that fosters lifelong learning and inspires students to develop the confidence and leadership qualities necessary to succeed in a diverse, competitive, and changing world. With our commitment to small class size, our community cultivates the strengths of each student through academic excellence, artistic exploration, athletic achievement, community service, and global understanding.
Passion for learning
- We value each student's individuality.
- We inspire students to take on challenges and to discover and develop their strengths.
- We foster the creativity and imagination of our students to best prepare them for a changing world.
- We empathize with individual differences and treat each other with dignity and appreciation.
- We keep our word; we are truthful, clear, and forthcoming at all times.
- We hold ourselves accountable to one another, our school, and our community.
- We strive to live by a clear, moral compass.
- We strive to enhance each student's total health, sense of self, and purpose.
- We seek to infuse joy in learning and in life.
- We strive for continuous improvement in pursuit of achieving our best.