We are all in this together.
- When will campus reopen?
- How does online distance learning work?
- Can I return to campus?
- Will there be spring sports?
- What will happen with AP exams, and SAT/ACT testing?
- Will the college counseling office continue to be available?
- Will I be able to earn all my academic credits this year?
- Will events still take place like prom and commencement?
- How can current families be in contact with the Admissions Office?
- How can prospective families reach the Admissions Office?
- Communications to Community
New York and Westchester County COVID-19 Hotline Phone Numbers
- People under self-quarantine or exposure to known case, call (866) 588-0195
- NYS Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: (888) 364-3065
- Westchester County COVID-19 Information: 211
Links to Resources
We Are Here for You
Head of School
Director of Finance & Operations
Dr. Brendan Byrne
Head of Middle School
Head of Upper School
Director of College Guidance
Director of Technology
Director of Performing Arts & Walker Center of the Arts
Director of Development
Director of Communications