Harvey designs the admissions process to provide applicants and their families with the opportunity to get to know the school while the Admissions committee learns about the hopes, talents, and goals of each applicant. For an applicant to be considered for admission to Harvey, the following steps are required:
- Application: an online form with sections for the student and the parent(s) to complete.
- Interview: a family visit that includes student and parent interviews and a campus tour scheduled after the application is submitted.
- Testing (Optional): we accept ISEEs, ERBs, SSATs or other standardized tests administered by the public schools.
- Transcript: an official school record sent to Harvey by the applicant’s current school.
- School Recommendation: a form completed by the applicant’s principal, teacher, or counselor.
- Teacher Recommendations: forms completed by the applicant’s English and math teachers.
To begin this process, click the button below. While standardized testing is not required for admission, the school requests that the family has the applicant’s current school send any standardized testing or individual testing to the Admissions Office. If you have questions, please call the Admissions Office at 914-232-3161 x138.
The Harvey School admits students of any race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accounted, or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, and other school administrative programs, including its faculty and staff recruitment.