Welcome Harvey Alumni!
The Harvey Alumni Association is open to anyone who was a student or a teacher at The Harvey School. We welcome everyone to come back to the school, reconnect with former classmates and teachers, and get to know new Harvey faculty and staff.
The Alumni Association is presided over by its president, Dan Chapman ’73, and an Executive Steering Committee, which meets four times a year and proposes the activities for the upcoming year. Class and reunion agents are the main conduits of information between the classes and the school, provide updates for the Alumni News publications and help organize special activities for the classes.
Typical alumni activities include:
- Fall golf outing
- New York City reception
- Fall sports day
- Alumni hockey scrimmage
- Young alumni returning to meet with junior and senior classes
- Founders’ Day Dinner
- Hall of Fame nominations and inductions
- Breakfast with seniors
- Spring alumni mothers luncheon
- Spring reunions, celebrating the classes ending in 5-year intervals from the current date
- Regional receptions – receptions have been held in various cities in Florida and San Francisco. Other cities will be added.
We always need volunteers to help keep our events running smoothly. You can volunteer in many ways:
- Class Agent – gather information about classmates; provide communication between class and school
- Reunion Agent – help plan class activities for a reunion
- Guest speaker/teach a class – help Harvey students understand your business or special interest
- Mentor – help a Harvey student as he/she explore the world after Harvey
- Writer – provide an article for the Alumni News publication
- Executive Council Member – help the Steering Committee plan alumni events
Alumni Publications – Alumni News is published twice a year.
For a more detailed and up-to-date list of alumni activities, as well as to locate and contact alumni, go to http://alumni.harveyschool.org.
To contact the alumni office directly, call (914) 232-3161, x123 or email email@example.com, fax: (914) 767-9106.