We have a rich tradition of families attending Harvey. Although each child’s objectives and needs differ, everyone finds a home here with challenging classes and a plethora of ways to explore and advance one’s passions.
“Our Harvey Family” is the first stage in a larger project, called “Harvey & Me,” designed to give you, the prospective student and parent, greater insight into life at Harvey as seen through the eyes of our students.
The narratives that follow are our children’s voices and have not been professionally prepared or edited.
Ben and Will, Fabian and Kiana, Kiersten and Charlotte, and Sidney and Joe are all siblings who are currently attending Harvey. Nikki and Leila are the younger sisters of recent graduates of our school.
Please click on the student’s picture to read their responses to the following questions:
- When and why did you come to The Harvey School?
- What are your favorite classes and why?
- What are your after-school activities?
- You have a brother or sister who are presently attending or have attended Harvey. If he or she has graduated, please tell us what are they doing now.
- Students whose brothers and/or sisters have attended, or are attending Harvey often say their lives at Harvey have been an extension of their family life. How do you feel about being part of the Harvey family?
- In what ways do you feel Harvey helps a student to find his or her own place?
- Name three ways Harvey has helped you become a better student.
- What would you say to a student who was thinking of attending Harvey?
- Name two things you like best about Harvey.
- Aside from eating, what do you like to do during lunch?